CareNow Urgent Care
At TriStar Health, we know that when you are feeling ill, you want medical care quickly and without much hassle.
Your time is valuable — that’s why we provide convenient urgent care services through CareNow. Urgent care centers provide a wide range of medical services with the convenience of extended hours, walk-in appointments, online scheduling and online check-ins to save your spot in line.
We’re proud to serve Middle Tennessee communities at 10 locations close to Nashville.
10 Urgent Care Locations Near Nashville
CareNow urgent care centers have a one-stop approach to service, value and convenience:
- Open 8:00am - 8:00pm, seven days a week
- Express walk-in options: call ahead or save a spot online to minimize time in lobby
- Online appointment scheduling
- On-site lab and X-rays
- Digital check-in tablets to reduce paperwork
- Pharmacy services for common medications prescribed during a visit — save a stop on the way home!
ER vs Urgent Care
Urgent care locations or walk-in clinics typically treat everyday illnesses like the flu or strep throat, making CareNow locations ideal for treating those 24-hour bugs if you are unable to see your primary care doctor. CareNow serves as an affordable walk-in alternative while maintaining the level of professionalism and resources you have come to expect from TriStar. If you can’t visit right away, you can also make an appointment for a specific date and time.
While urgent care centers are great for quickly diagnosing and treating a variety of medical conditions, they are not equipped to handle more serious conditions or injuries.
CareNow offers a lot more than urgent care. They provide a convenient alternative to seeing your primary care doctor for wellness checks and other routine examinations.
Some of these appointments include:
- Basic physicals
- Sports physicals (Participation Physical Examination) for students who need an examination before participating in sports for school.
- Tetanus shots
- Shingles vaccinations
- Flu shots
- School vaccinations
- Diabetes screenings