What is a Trauma Center?
TriStar Skyline is a designated Level II Trauma Center. That means we’re equipped to handle the most critical emergencies. From motor vehicle accidents to falls, we stand ready to help patients from all over Middle Tennesseeand Southern Kentucky.
Support for Serious Emergencies
With traumatic injury, saving time is crucial. TriStar Skyline is designed to quickly care for severely injured patients and increase chances of survival.
- Access to emergency treatment across Middle Tennessee and the greater Nashville area
- Located off of I-65, I-24 and Briley Parkway for convenient access
- Two helipads located directly outside of the ER to provide rapid response time
- Trauma rooms located directly inside ambulance entrance
- Critical care unit, surgical suites and imaging located next to ER for rapid access to diagnosis and treatment
Coordinated EMS Response
Working together to serve Middle Tennessee
Trauma care begins with area first responders. Emergency Medical Services (EMS) make split-second, life-saving decisions when transferring patients to TriStar Skyline's ER. We work closely with EMS partners all over Middle Tennessee to provide care before patients arrive so our highly-trained trauma staff stands ready for critical emergencies.
Experienced Trauma Team
You’re in good hands
Our trauma surgeons and physicians are on site 24/7 to provide the highest level of life-saving care. Your care team includes:
- Board Certified Trauma Surgeons
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Trauma Trained Staff